Pluggable Refund Policy
The support and administration team will then assess the refund request. In rare instances and only within 14 days of your purchase of any plugins, if a plugin does not function for you due to technical difficulties, website or hosting incompatibilities, or other unforeseen circumstances, we may issue a full refund.
However, such decisions will be made upon reviewing your refund request. Upon reviewing the request the support team will reach you regarding updates on any decision that has been made. We request to cooperate with the support team during this period and give them a chance to fix any solvable issues.
If we do consider providing you a refund, we require that you provide all the necessary information for us to identify your purchase – order number, the number of licenses purchased, as well as the reasons for asking for a refund.
We will verify the reasons by asking you further questions, or by trying to simulate the issues on our systems, before making a final decision to provide a refund in full.
Terms For 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We generally do not refund in these circumstances–
- If the plugin works but is not compatible with any other plugin, custom code, or theme that is not listed/tested with the plugin we mentioned on the plugin page.
- If you say things like – “it doesn’t fit my requirement”, “it’s not a solution I am looking for”, or “it’s not what I thought it was.”
- You ask for a feature that has not been promoted or mentioned in the plugin’s description. Because we have clearly stated features a plugin has to offer.
- If you tell us that you made a ‘mistake’ when ordering or changed your mind after ordering.
- If you do not have sufficient expertise to use a plugin.
- You refused to provide our support staff access to your websites to investigate the issues you are having with a plugin.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but need to provide more information about why you are entitled to a refund.
- You use an older version of WordPress, or PHP that is not compatible with a plugin.
- If you temper with a plugin like changing its code or something.
- If you make any change in the WordPress core.
- If you bought a plugin at discount or upgraded the license.
- We do not refund renewal/auto-renewal payments for any plugin.
If you satisfy all these reasons we just mentioned and are still having problems with any of the plugins on the Pluggable marketplace, we will refund you in no time.
NB: The Pluggable authority holds the power to change the refund policy at any time.